onsdag 3. mai 2017

Woven Wings Tin Man

Pattern: Geo
Name: Tin Man
Blend: 39% egyptian Cotton, 37% Ethical Merino and 24% Linen


Woven Wings are famous for their Geo- pattern. Its a delicate and symmetric pattern, that is very easy to love. I have had one myself, but this one arrived as something completely else!
I have had the pleasure to host this beautiful Geo- Tin Man- for 10 days, and here is my review.



Tin Man is the complete wrap in most ways. Its thin, its strong, its hot, its not, its easy to wrap with, its easy to tighten, its good for double layers, and I bet its perfect for single layers too- when its not a  16 kg toddler.
To be honest- most wraps are not perfect in single layers for us anymore- so dont judge Tin Man because of that, because I bet he would rock that ruck!
I could also say that its the most perfect squish-friendly wrap. Its so soft it would hug your baby like the softest baby blanket.



Already at first touch, I could feel that Tin Man has been traveling the world and been much loved before I met it. It´s very soft and cosy, and I just needed to put it around me and just hug it for a short while at the time it arrived.
I was a bit scared that my toddler might have become to heavy for thinner wraps by now, and the first up I had with Tin Man was not a pleasure.
I was too excited, and put my little one upon the wrap when he actually did not have the time for being carried, and I needed to rush wrapping him. I didn't tighten it enough, and my shoulder started hurting. Could it really be that this beautiful, cozy wrap was not for us?



By the next time I wrapped my little one in Tin Man, I had lower my expectations and my excitement was not over the top anymore. I took all the time I needed to tighten everything just perfect, and there it was- the true beauty of this beautiful wrap. Tin Man carried my boy with no problem! It was so comfy!



Tin Man is a wrap that is easy to love. I think he could cover most needs. I want to talk about the wrapping qualities, so here we go.

Tin man is thin in hand. If you feel closely, you can feel the linen/cotton, but with the merino added, it get´s more soft and cosy right away.
The wrap is a tiny bit stretchy. I like my wraps stretchy, and I would say this has just below medium amount of stretch. There is no horisontal stretch, but there is some stretch diagonally- and a bit more stretch vertical. This makes the wrap moldable and takes away that diggy feeling on your shoulders- that I often feel in cotton/linen blends of thinner wraps.
There is some amount of grip in this wrap. Its not a lot, and you need to feel closely if you want to feel it by hand. I would say that the side with more grey is the most grippy, and I could feel that the grey thread makes more grip and the black one, but combined together there is just the perfect amount of grip- so you will not overwork then tighten the second pass. I think for us with more heavy toddlers this is the perfect DH wrap.



With all this being said, I also need to say a few words about the colors of this wrap!
I personally love mono wraps, together with loving colors, pastels, gold and silver... Yes- you name it.
This wrap has the most beautiful combination of black, which is a bit matte, together with some kind of grey that is leaning closer to silver. With this said, I can not resist saying that there is some amount of brown in the grey... Just a tiny tiny bit, and in some way it makes the grey/silver pop in a very positive way! This is a wrap you should see with your own eyes!

Thank you Woven Wings HQ for letting me be a part of your traveling tour.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar