mandag 7. august 2017

LunaLove Terzetto Orange

Brand: LunaLove
Collection: Terzetto
Name: Orange
Blend: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Thin to medium, 220 gsm.
Size: 6
Wrappee: 16 kg/ 2 year old


Sometimes you come across something new. Something pretty. Something unexplored. And you think- I need to try this!
That was the feeling when I first saw LunaLove wraps. I had to try them.


I was lucky, because LunaLove sent me 4 wraps for testing in Norway. I got to try them all before sending them out to the lucky testers, but Im going to focus on one of the wraps in this review; LunaLove Terzetto Orange.


All of the wraps I received from LunaLove was amazing soft right from the box. They arrived in loom state, but they felt like already broken in wraps. Still, when I had them washed and ironed, you could see the magic in pre and post-wash of wraps. They fluffed up like marshmallows. 


Terzetto Orange is a wrap that is soft right out of the box, and so soft even after a wash and ironing. Its medium thin/thin in hand, and it had a wq of a bandage. It just hugs around you and your litte wrappee as the most comfortable wrap made.
The wrap is easy to wrap with, and holds a great amount of glide and stretch, and that makes it super easy to wrap with. This is the perfect wrap for beginners!



My little boy is already 16 kg´s, and a heavy little energic toddler. I would say that this wrap is a bit too thin for him in one layer, but so are most of the other wraps too now. He is heavy, and he needs a wrap specially made for heavy kids if I want to carry in one layer for a while.
Anyway, this wrap is great with him in two layers, and I don´t feel it digging on my shoulder at all. When holding the wrap in your hands, you will never think that this wrap will hold that much cush, but its something you just need to experience! It is really comfortable.




So, down to the details.
This wrap is smooth and soft. It holds a lot of glide, but not too much to make wrapping easy. Just out of habit I use to tie only one knot, and in one layer I think this wrap needs double knot, but in two layers there is no problem with using single knot. The knot is also of a perfect, small size. It will not bother you at all.
Orange has a great amount of diagonally stretch, and also some vertical stretch.
The colors is also great. I love how the colors pop out, and I love how bright and happy the color looks. I have not tried or seen a lot of orange wraps before, and I like how the color makes this wrap unique.


I would happily recommend this wrap for everyone. Its not any fancy blend or nubs and clubs, but they are all around great wraps! You get a lot of wrap for the price, they are affordable and they are easy care. 
I think this wrap is perfect and soft for a little newborn squish, but also for those cuddly moments with your tired toddler. 

I would not recommend this wrap for people that like heavy and grippy wraps, or as a shorty for people with toddlers of some weight.

If you are more curious about this wraps, you should check out LunaLove on Facebook, or #LunaLoveInNorway on Facebook and Instagram. Here you can see what the other testers think about the wraps they have tried. 



Thank you LunaLove. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar