lørdag 5. august 2017

Vanamo Kide Lumo

Brand: Vanamo
Collection: Kide
Name: Lumo
Blend: 100% Cotton
Thickness: Medium Thick, 298gsm post wash.
Size: 6
Wrappee: 16 kg.

We have had Vanamo Kide Lumo travelling here in Norway for a while now, and its my time to try it out and write my review of this wrap.
If you are curious about other testers opinions, please check out #vanamokidetester on Instagram or Facebook.



What I first noticed about this lovely wrap was its colors. The blue is so clear and pretty, and I love how it pops out. The pattern is inspired by the traditional Finnish hand weaved textiles, and I was caught by it from the very first time I saw it.

First impression of the wrap was that it was soft right out of the box, but I could also feel that it would have potential to be even softer. The wrap felt smooth, and did not have a very textured surface. The wrap felt medium thick in hand, and it did not feel heavy at all.



I am not going to say more about how all cotton wraps always seems to surprise me, because I don´t expect them to be less than any other blends anymore. All cotton wraps are super! If you want a wrap that holds bounce, stretch, cush and even easy to wash- you can go for this all cotton Kide Lumo. Its everything above, and no fancy blend is needed. 
Another great thing about this wrap is that you don´t need to empty your bank, and be scared to use it. Its affordable and I have not seen even one pull in it. My little one is actually allowed to eat ice-cream in this one, and I love how we can wrap him up and down whenever he likes to, without thinking about ruin the wrap. 



Wearing qualities of this wrap... 
Its a soft wrap. It came back from testing so much softer, and its so easy to wrap with because of this. Its like a second skin, and a bandage. 
The wrap is smooth, and may be a bit slippery for some. I have seen it mentioned from some testers that they feel its too slippery, but for me I feel its just perfect. Its easy to tighten, its easy to try out new finishes and new carries, and Im just tying a double knot if I feel it will loosen and loose its place. 
The wrap has some diagonally stretch, but no vertical or horizontal stretch. The diagonal stretch is something I prefer in wraps, because it makes them more comfortable on my shoulders, and easier to wrap with. It also helps to hold a little- but very energetic- toddler in place when he wants to jump and dance. 
I can also say that this wrap holds my toddler in place, with no problem. Its study and does not sag, and its comfortable on my shoulder in double layer-carries. 



This wrap is perfect for newbies, as well as experienced wrappers. 
I think its also great for everything from squish to toddlers, as its both soft and strong at the same time. 
To love this wrap you need to love a wrap that is easy to wrap with and that does not contain a lot of grip.



The colors are amazing, and I have been keeping a close eye on the other Vanamo´s out there too, and I just love almost every one I see of them. I love how they combine colors and make them modern and eye-catching.





I can really recommend this wrap, and I feel very happy that we got to test it. 
Thank you so much, Liinalapsi

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar