onsdag 8. februar 2017

Lovaloom Flora Saphire Prism

Review of Lovaloom Flora Saphire Prism

Pattern: Flora
Name: Saphire Prism
Blend: 87% Pima cotton, 23% Merino wool superfine, Oeko-tex certified.
Thickness: 290g/m2
Released: 02.01.17
Wrapee: 19 months and 14,5 kg.


I was so happy when I got the chance to be a tester for Lovaloom. The brand has been one of my favorite since I started babywearing, and I have tried several of them- always satisfied! 




Lets start being honest- When I first saw Flora Saphire Prism on a photograph, I was not sure if the wrap was totally «me».. I thought it was a bit to much colors, so when I then heard that this was the wrap I was going to test- I was really happy! To be able to test a wrap you maybe would not choose your self- made it a bit more interesting.

I was the first to receive the wrap this journey- and was told to wash it. I was not sure if the wrap was in loom state, or if they just preferred me to wash it. The package arrived, and I literally torned it open. And there it was- love at first sight!  The blue color was just perfect, and the pattern had different colors that matched perfect!
Not to mention the touch of it! I was actually so shocked- this could NOT be in loomstate- and I had to ask one more time, and the answer was yes- it was. 




This is by far the most «soft right out of the box»- wrap I have ever felt! I also have to mention- as all the Norwegians think- including me- THIS is the perfect wrap to match our national costume «bunad». And I was lucky, because my «bunad» match perfect in every way! And looking like our «bunad» - I also felt dressed up just by wearing the wrap. That`s a huge plus! 




Next morning I was ready to try it on. It was washed and ironed. And my first thought trying it was- OH WOW!
It was so soft, and it just wrapped it self. I could not feel any hurting shoulders or back at all. It was a real pleasure to wrap with!  The wrap felt like a bandage, and it was just the perfect amount of stretch for me.






Its 23% Merino Wool Superfine- and it is for me the perfect winter wrap. I felt it as a bit warm when wearing inside the house- but outside it was just perfect for Norwegian weather. We only used two layers of wool on our self, and then wrapped us inside this blanket of a wrap! So comfy!






I´ve had Saphire Prism here for 10 (short) days, and we wore it every day, even some days twice a day. After around a week, I was evaluating my own stash. I was thinking back for the last week to see if there is some wraps I use less then others, and actually- tester or not- its Saphire Prisme that was my first choice every time I needed or wanted to wear my baby boy. I loved the high gsm, the strech, the bounce! And that it did not need a lot of work- it was okey with just a quick up too. The WQ was perfect if you ask me! Another thing I felt was good about this wrap- is that you don´t need to worry about it getting dirty. Ofcourse I did- because it not my wrap- but I was bringing it outside, and even had some ups and downs outside- and I could not see a stain or anything at it. It felt like it was just peeling off! 






I tried FWCC, Rucksack and  several variations of Double Hammock. And Saphire Prism is rocking it all!  
Even nailed a 7 km walk with my LO in a double hammock, and I think that is the longest my shoulders have been carrying him after he became a toddler! And that with no pain for me- and no complains from him! He even lent to my back and rested, enjoying the walk. That´s not normal for us- he is always a very active boy, who want to see and discover everything, jumping up and down on my back.  







If I should recommend, I would say that this wrap is perfect for all ages- but maybe most for a bit older babies and toddlers. It can carry the weight of 14,5 kg with no problem, so this is definitely the wrap you need to have when having a heavier  wrapee . Its also soft even in loomstate- so Im sure it would hug around cute babies with no problem once a bit more broken in. 
I could really recommend this wrap! And also the brand! Im always very pleased with them, both straight from HQ and buying used.






Thank you Christina, for letting me test Flora Saphire Prism.








 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar